Friday, January 26, 2007

Yet another good workout

I am really feeling better! This week I've done more HEY and started writing down what I'm eating again, and I've slept better, feel more energized, and more like myself again. I could feel the effects of Wednesday's 15/15 yesterday and today. What surprised me is that the situps and thinkers made my abs sore.

Today's workout was for time. I finished in 25:20, I think.
Three rounds of:
25 KB swings
25 push presses
1/2 mile run

That was the timed part. After that, we did about 75 yards of walking lunges. Then I played around with snatches - I snatched the 16kg a couple times to get my muscles primed, and then I snatched the 20 kg about 3 times on each arm (as singles though).

Tomorrow, if I can drag myself and DH out of bed in time, we're going to go to a Crossfit community workout. Be strong!

No comments: