Saturday, January 20, 2007

Upper body circuit

OK, I did a circuit of exercises that I have been neglecting...I haven't done these in a looooong time.

4 times through, 10 reps each:
1. Diamond pushups (on knees)
2. One-arm open-up body rows
3. Hindu pushups
4. Renegade rows
5. Alligator pushups (traveling)
6. Cable full-extensions

My arms feel a little shaky now...wonder how they'll feel tomorrow. If I feel OK tomorrow, I'm going to do a similar workout with lower body stuff. DH did this workout too; he went through and did 10 reps on each, took a break, and then went through a second time, 4 reps of each exercise, as fast as he could. He got some new wushu videos which he's completely absorbed in, so it was hard to tear him away to go through the circuit a second time. He did say that there's some really good stuff that he thinks you guys would like to learn, so he might have something to teach all of us next time we're in WI.

Be strong!!

1 comment:

amber said...

we're doing traveling renegade rows next week (aka bear crawls :)

I hope I'm ready to do them; I'm pretty excited about it!