Friday, September 15, 2006

Bad week for working out - great otherwise

Hey guys,
I don't know what's been wrong with me since I've gotten home, but I have been totally exhausted every day, to the point of not working out AT ALL!!!!! I have no idea what is going on.... It could possibly be recovering from the trip...two 20 hour car rides, and several nights of very little sleep.

It was wonderful to be home see a lot of people, and it was fun sitting up talking with my Mom all night (thus, very little sleep while I was home). The wedding was great. My brother and his wife are both such wonderful people, and I was so happy for both of them. I got to spend some time at their new house too, which I really enjoyed. I wish I lived closer so that I could spend more time with them. We really didn't have enough time in WI to see everyone that we wanted to see or to spend enough time with my family or at the MBG.

I am going to try to go for a run tonight after I get home. Tomorrow, I am going to get myself out on the water to row, and try to do a strength workout with DH.

I'll keep you posted....be strong!

2 comments:

madison said...

Two twenty hour car rides within a week, and you don't feel like working out, just feel tired, maybe you're worn out...You THINK?!! Give yourself some time. You know how to train. You'll be fine. You need rest, listen to your body!!

K-Smash said...

I love you, BBG!

I can be so dense... :D