Thursday, September 28, 2006

Still on that green tea...

Have been fighting something off... Hope it's not what burpees and smash have/had, but it was feeling like that Tuesday. Went home from work, slept deeply for 3 hours, ate a little dinner (don't remember what) slept for 9 hours, and have slept 9 hours each night since then. I've been keeping (more or less) to the fruit and veggie fast, and between the sleep and diet, I feel really good!! I'm knocking on laminate. Oh yes, and tea. Lots of green and white tea. I basically need massive quantities of a hot beverage especially in the morning. Taking yoga tonight. Be strong!!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

I hope you don't catch whatever we had? I felt better by Wednesday, except that I was severely dehydrated, and then absolutely drained the rest of the week...thus, no workouts until today... Listen to your body, especially if you're getting sick! One other thing I found that really helps when I'm sick is Chrysanthemum tea. You might be able to get it at the Co-op, but you can almost always get Chrysanthemum flowers at the Asian grocery stores. See if you can find it; it makes a big difference. (My favorite brand is Ten Ren Chrysanthemum Tea - but you have to either order it or be in Chinatown in a larger city to find it).

Take care of yourself! I hope you don't get sick!!!