Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday

DH and I worked out together tonight. I did:
1. KB Swings :D
2. Pushups
3. Chinups (with DH's assistance)
4. Presses
5. Sit-ups

DH has a torn tendon in one of his fingers, so he did pushups and HEY.
Yes, I got my KBs!!!! Whooooo-hoooooo!!! I got two 12kgs. When Lifeline has theirs available, I'll probably get two 16s too. So needless to say, I also played around doing random cleans, bottoms-up cleans, and snatches as well.

DH and I had a nice track workout planned for tomorrow morning (er, this morning)...but I don't think its going to happen. Its now 3 a.m., I can't sleep, and I just puked my guts out a little while ago. Yeah... My feet feel a little achy and my head hurts a little, so I think I'm sick. I'll probably have to take tomorrow off...but we'll see. Even if I don't, I won't be able to go to the track before DH goes to work...grrrrr...

Alrighty ladies...hope you are having a better night than I am!

2 comments:

Tough Chick said...

Hey Girl! I hope you are feeling better :) Congrats on the kettlebells

K-Smash said...

Ugh. It got worse after I posted...

DH went to the store this morning before work for 7-up, popsicles, and Gatorade, so that's my diet for the day....we had a great workout planned fot today....so frustrating...