Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Getting better...

Getting Better...

Slept great again last night!! Sleep is my favorite part of training, sometimes, especially when I've been struggling. Started the FIT class last night, and left shortly after the warm-up started. My foot and ankle are still bothering me. I find it much harder to practice what I preach than preaching what I preach : ). Can feel that I've lost ground over the last two months... I know I will recover my fitness, etc., but this feeling is not one I enjoy. Anyway, I did my little yoga pose this morning and it worked, once again, so that makes me happy. Had a veggie stew from my crockpot last night, spinach salad with tofu for lunch... So good! Want to plan for a LOBO this weekend... Anyone?

1 comment:

Tough Chick said...

Glad to hear the yoga is working for your feet. I still want to talk about some poses for my heels. I would love to have a LOBO this weekend. I can send out an e-mail if you want!