Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Still Improving...

Had a good workout last night...100 yards of alligator push-ups, d-ball carry, cliff hangers, with some box step ups (not too heavy on that yet because of my ankle). Really kept focused on form with the alligators, I can feel myself make a cheat with the position of my right elbow on the "short side." I lever it into my body instead of stabilizing from the shoulder. Used the 20Ks for the overhead carry on 30 yards, then lost the kettle bells to some rope pullers and dropped to the 16s (tried the 24s, but that was too much, 16s were too light, going to "guard" the 20s next time, arrrrrh!). I didn't actually travel 100 yards with the cliff hangers, did go up and down 8 times total. Hands and forarms are a little stiff this morning!! Still getting better with the feet and ankle, but it's still twingy.

Had veggie stew with chamomile tea for dinner. Like a little old lady. Went to bed at 8:30. Maybe I should get a cat and start going to church to complete the personna.

2 comments:

Tough Chick said...

Sounds like a good workout. I had class and couldnt get out of work in time to make it :( Thanks again for the LOBO HEY workout last week. It felt really good. I think we should do more of those. Sounds like you are eating well and getting lots of rest...Grandma!

K-Smash said...

Oh man! I wish I could get my butt into bed at 8:30!!!!!

Nothing wrong with veggie stew and chamomile tea....I drink chamomile tea...and eat veggie stew...

Got a good recipe for veggie stew that you want to share? :D