Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Free for All

I had a great workout yesterday. I didn't feel like doing the regular class so I did my own thing.
I did three sets / 10 reps each of the following:

cable cleans w/ green cable
cable presses w/blue cable
snatches with 12k's

Then I did 50 reps of the reverse burpees. The ones where you squat and roll back on your shoulders and then stand up. I LOVE THOSE. I love them because they don't hurt my hips or knees and I can really feel my legs working. I also did the burbees that are like dips, but I did them like BBG by lifting my legs up instead of putting my heels down.

Diet has been great. Yesterday I ate yogurt with source of life and fresh strawberries, left over guacamole chulupa with Black beans, a banana, edamame, a salad, some 7 grain crackers, a green naked juice, steamed kale, and a mint chocolate truffle :)

Be strong!

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

That sounds fun. Reverse burpees sound the same as deck squats, I think...

I can't visualize the burpees that are like dips...can you explain those in more detail? I'm very curious...

amber said...

stand between 2 boxes (12-24" preferably). Put hands down on boxes, kick feet out in front of you, do dip (Alternatively, don't let feet touch floor when kicking them out in front). Put feet back down between boxes, JUMP! Repeat.