Tuesday, June 19, 2007

busy week

That'll probably be every week from now on. I did lots of certification courses this week, and met and hung out with my class. We tried to go out to dinner/drinks/etc a lot this past week, so my workouts suffered a bit.

Yesterday's workout was a pyramid of the following exercises: sitouts, skaters, russian twists, mountain climbers, hindu squats, and cable punches. You'd think it would be an easy workout, but because of the humidity I was dripping by the end. Felt good though. I need to fit in a run this week sometime.

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

I am still very excited for you! I love hearing about the life of a resident!

Good workout! The ones that look easy are usually some of the best...

madison said...

Yes! That is a good workout, especially the sitouts. I had forgotten how tough they are until we did them for a pyramid a few weeks ago.