Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hey Everyone

I hope you are all doing well! I am still super busy, but doing pretty well.

I have been working out with J and J at the MBG everyday at 1 and am getting stronger then ever. Here is a summary: I have worked up to double cleaning the 28k's, pressing the 2ok's. Snatching the 24k. Renegade rows with the 24 k's. Knee high box jumps. I have been using the 70lb D-Ball and even cleaned the 80 4 times in a row last week :)

I have also been working with Dr. Chad and Traci at the Natural Path Health Center to learn better eating habits. I have lost 7 pounds so far. Anyway. Will try to post more often.

Be Strong!

4 comments:

K-Smash said...

GUNS!!!!!!

Yay!!! When burpees came down to visit, she said that you are doing AWESOME! She said that you look GREAT too! I miss you!

Nice job on getting as strong as you are! You must be working HARD! I'd love to hear/see what your typical workouts are like lately...

Keep it up!!!!

madison said...

Guns! I loved working out with you last week, and I love how strong you have become!!! You're such an inspiration!

amber said...

yay guns :) I brag about you to people all the time. I wish I had your drive.

Tough Chick said...

Thanks you guys!