Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A little sore...

My shoulders are still feeling those sit outs from Saturday! Feel pretty good though. Did a bike ride yesterday. Today I'm working out with a friend at the gym. We'll be doing 20 hindus, 20 chin ups, run around the building, 20 pw rollouts. I'll be barefoot, so will probably jump rope or do vertical jumps instead of run around the building... It's getting hotter and more humid this week. Not like Austin, but still. Still biking! Still loving it! Be strong!

3 comments:

amber said...

Ooh sitouts . . . that's a good idea for my next FIT workout.

amber said...

I forgot to ask: did you ever get your workout area "prettied up?" I suppose you're doing most workouts either at the gym or outside, though!

madison said...

My workout area is still awful, but working out at the gym and outside is perfect...for now.