Saturday, June 30, 2007

Checking in...

I don't think I worked out this week. I haven't had any free time. We are moved into the new house - only need to pick up a few things from the apartment (including the cats!) and clean it up. The move took about two hours. Six friends came and everyone had an SUV or truck, so it went really fast. One of our friends brought some awesome homemade breakfast tacos - they were amazing! Yum!!!

I'll be posting pictures soon. I am so sleep-deprived, but I knew this week would be insane. My boss was out of town, so I was on my own at work. We closed on the house on Wednesday, and had to finish packing before everyone came to help us move today.

We have a spiny orb weaver spider in our front bushes. Its a fascinating spider, and apparently eats lots of mosquitoes. I'm going to try and get some good pictures of that thing too.

Hopefully this week I will get a lot more sleep and be able to start training again. :)

1 comment:

amber said...

congrats! I can understand no working out, with the amount of effort moving and packing/unpacking takes!

can't wait for pics :)