Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my workout room



Finally I got some sunlight and some good pics! The first one is of the bulk of my stuff (Dballs, med balls, oly bar and plates, stability ball, power wheel, plus jump ropes and PPU and agility ladder and others on the wall. The second pic is my chinup bar and my new train station (installed by the BF this morning!) . The only thing left to make is jump boxes, which are hopefully coming soon. Its no monkey bar but its the best I've got for now :) Until the Monkey Bar C'ville has its grand opening, that is!


3 comments:

K-Smash said...

Awesome!! The room looks great!

madison said...

I'm impressed! My basement, former office, "junk" room is my workout room which probably has a lot to do with why I don't enjoy working out there. I'm taking a page from your book and treating myself to a weekend of fixing up/clearing out that space!

amber said...

Oh, I agree fully. I love my workout room. Its not finished; I may paint it a "power color" yet and hang some pics and things, but I love the brightness and openness of the space. The BF suggested we use the largest bedroom for it, and I'm glad he did! I can do pretty much anything but shuttles and sprints in here :)