Saturday, June 02, 2007

Fighting my way back

I am still feeling super freakin' tired all the time. I really do not think I got enough sleep this week though, so that probably is a big part of it. Yesterday I started feeling sicker again - a little headachey, slight sore through, coughing more...so I picked up some of that Airborne stuff and have been using that. I feel a lot better today. Maybe it was from getting more sleep, or from that Airborne, either way, I'm glad I feel a little better.

So DH and I did a workout inspired by one of Burpees' workouts. We ran 3 miles, taking breaks to do pullups, pushups, situps, and burpees. I did 4 sets of 15 pushups, 3 sets of 20 situps on an incline bench in the park, 2 sets of 10 burpees, and 6 sets of 2 pullups (with assistance). Felt good, but VERY tiring.

Be strong!

2 comments:

amber said...

That workout sounds great! Just like something I'd enjoy. Maybe I'll do something like it this week if I wake up early enough for cool weather!

I'm struggling to get the BF to work out with me . . . any suggestions?

K-Smash said...

DH HATES working out with me. He avoids it as much as possible. When we did this workout together, he didn't do the burpees, and he did less of all the other exercises. I don't know why he hates it so much. He's so athletically gifted...

I see in the picture you have a white board - you could post workouts like at the MBG, and maybe he'll start doing them...? And then maybe he'll be more open to training with you. I don't know. I wish DH was enthusiastic about working out with me too...