Friday, June 01, 2007

My brother and sister-in-laws new kitties

I still haven't worked out since Monday. I've been SO freakin' sore. Yesterday was exhausting (8 sessions, the first being at 6 a.m. and the last starting at 6:30 p.m.), and I absent-mindedly got dehydrated, so I woke up in the middle of the night with some awful leg cramps. I am feeling a little better, but still really tired, and still with a lingering cough. I'm going to try to work out this afternoon. I'll post again later if I manage to get a workout in.






My brother and his lovely wife have adopted two new kittens (bringing their animal tally up to four cats, a St. Bernard, a bunch of ferrets, and a partridge in a pear tree).



1 comment:

amber said...

Aw, those kitties are so cute! Makes me want a kitten or two. Like my cat would tolerate THAT.

Eight sessions sounds great. Exhausting, but just what you've been asking for, training-wise.