Monday, February 19, 2007

Awesome workout this morning

Yesterday I volunteered at the Austin Marathon all day and by evening, I did not feel well. I didn't feel like eating, and went to bed by 9 pm. This morning, I still didn't feel quite right, however, I had an awesome workout anyway.

400 m run
walking lunges (I would estimate around 50 yards? I have no idea.)
400 m run
50 burpees
400 m run
50 swings (used 24kg...wonder if I should've used 32kg.)
400 m run
50 pushups
400 m run
Finished in 20:39, I think.

Then I played with KBs a while...did a few snatches and a couple double cleans with the 20s.

Then I did another 60 pushups and 120 situps. My year to date total for pushups is 1500. Exactly 10% of my year-end goal. I'm a little behind schedule, but I'm not worried. They're beginning to feel easier.

Be strong!!

2 comments:

madison said...

Awesome workout! You are so strong... I am still puttering with my workouts, nothing i want to post, but I am still checking in and feeling inspired.

K-Smash said...

Thank you!

Well, let me tell you something - you have always inspired me! You are pretty amazing!