Thursday, February 01, 2007

Taking it lightly

Light workout this morning: leg curls w/stability ball, knee push-ups, pike-ups with stability ball 5 sets of 10 reps. Then an easy 2 mile run. Nutrition was good yesterday---protien crunch back to nature cereal, soy milk, strawberries for breakfast, steamed veggies, blanched almonds, and rice with tofu for lunch, chicken breast and salad for dinner. I'm drinking a lot of hot tea these days. It's bitterly cold. That's all I have! Stay warm! Be strong!!

4 comments:

amber said...

mmm tofu. I've been craving it for a couple of days, and intend to buy a big container of it to stir fry up when I get back from traveling!

madison said...

Yes. It's the wonderfood. It's the sort of food I didn't start eating until I was in my thirties, and then only rarely. Now, I'm learning to add it to things and figure out what I like. Yum!

K-Smash said...

Ohh - soy milk, cereal, and strawberries sounds sooooooo good right now!

Do you think that pikes with the stab. ball are harder than with the power wheel? I did... Between your nutrition and your workout, it seems like the ideal recovery combo...from stress or whatever. I'll bet it felt good! :)

amber said...

pikes with a stability ball require more intrinsic core muscles than with the power wheel. Not to mention that you can do them with one leg on top of the other, to prepare for one-leg pikeups (which are killer!)