Thursday, February 01, 2007

on the road again

I'm doing some more traveling (as if I haven't gotten enough!). I was in Nashville earlier this week, and now I'm in Ann Arbor. Tomorrow I head to Indianapolis.

I've still been working out, although not to the extent I do at the gym. Yesterday was a card deck: pushups, burpees, capoira (sp?) lunges, and situps. Today my butt is sore, probably from lunges.

Today I am in a hotel with a tiny fitness room. I think I will do sprint 1/4 mile, walk 1/4 mile, hopefully 3-4 miles worth. Then I need to do some PW pikeups and curls. And perhaps some jumprope as well. I think it will be a rather free-form workout!

I was at home visiting my parents between trips, so you can imagine that my diet is less than ideal. But I had egg whites with veggies this morning, a Wendy's frosty (so delicious, even though it is loaded with sugar) and salad for lunch, and I'm headed out here in Ann Arbor to find dinner (eek!)

3 comments:

madison said...

Ann Arbor has some good spots, also some very delicious, but less healthy spots. If you get a chance to go to the Cottage Inn for pizza, that is what I would do for a treat. You know, nutrition is not like surgery. Even a B or B+ average (which allows for some pretty bad scores, even failed lessons) will leave you with a good result!

K-Smash said...

Did you bring a PW with you or are you going to find a stab. ball? Those workouts sound really good.

Very interesting analogy with nutrition... Hmmm, I could use that to justify going to this place I heard about that apparently has some awesome ancho chili fudge pie. Ha ha!

amber said...

I can always justify a delicious B+ dinner. Too bad my diet hovers around a C average :) Surgery, however, is better.

I have a PW, it is on loan from a CNT at the gym.