Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I cleaned the 24s!!

This morning we did three times through: 15 swings, 10 snatches, 10 1-leg deadlifts, and 15 lunges. I used the 16 for the snatches, the 24 for the swings and lunges, and the 32 for the deadlifts.

So before class started, I decided I wanted to do a 1-arm clean with the 24kg KB. So I did, and it wasn't too hard...then Adam said I could clean both 24s. I didn't think I could...I tried and failed a few times, and then I finally got it. Sweet! I wouldn't have tried that if he didn't tell me I could do it. Its nice to have someone to push you.

At home I did some pushups and then left to train SIL...however, when I got to her place, she said she's sick. I'm really worried about her. I'm worried that she's not eating enough and not getting enough sleep...I'll talk to her about it when she calls me later. Planning on more pushups, chins, and situps tonight. Be strong!

3 comments:

madison said...

Good for you!! You're so strong!

amber said...

I tried to clean them today, just out of curiosity. I could not do it. I can do a single 24, and 2 20's but not the 24's. C said he would help work with me to get it; he thinks I should be able to do it. I don't know though, its pretty tough. I'm very impressed!

K-Smash said...

I bet you'll be able to do it really soon. I only did 1 rep, but I'm still super excited about it. :D