Friday, February 16, 2007

Turning into a Texan

I AM SO COLD!! Its only 28...but I am FREEZING!!! How did I survive in Wisconsin? I used to LOVE cold weather.

OK, so this morning, I did 12 minutes of a 15/15 alternating between pushups and 90 degree chins. I hit 126 pushups and 93 chins. Then, my right knee felt really tight, so I did 4x50 hindu squats (I may run later if I workout with SIL, so I didn't want to fry my legs anyway). Last I did 4x30 situps.

I went to workout at Crossfit Austin this morning, but Adam asked me to lead the workout, so I didn't actually workout. He is a very cool guy and an awesome trainer...if you ever end up in Austin, make sure you go work out with him.

This week has been extraordinarily stressful for me on the employment side of things, but my training and nutrition has been really good, so I am feeling GREAT in spite of the stress. Of course, I do have a wonderful support network. :) I just have to have faith and take it one day at a time.

Be strong!!

No comments: