Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Couple of strong workouts

Well, yesterday was the final step of my boards exam before graduation. So no workout, because the exam took all day and driving back to Madison from Chicago took the rest of the afternoon!

But Sunday I did a double workout to make up for it:
5X5 of:
Dball cleans (80#)
KB presses (16k)
KB overhead squats (20k)
KB snatches (24k)

Then I took a couple of hours off, and did the Sunday FIT class:
30 minutes to do:
3000 revolutions JR
300 yds PW crawl

I was too tired to keep count, so I did 15 minutes of each exercise. On JR I got somewhere past 2000, and PW crawling I have no idea. But I was wiped by the end, which is what counts!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Congrats on the final step of boards!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those were some impressive workouts too! You're amazing! You came back in record time!