Friday, February 23, 2007

Wow....spent!

So yesterday I did my first full pullup from a dead hang EVER. It was an underhand grip, but it was still a pullup... So I was excited that I finally got it, so I did singles throughout the day. My back and arms were SO freakin' tired this morning...I could feel it as soon as we started the warm up.

So today's workout - 3 or 4 times through of 12 squat-pulls, 12 push presses, and 24 jump chins. I used 2x30lb and was toast...pretty pathetic. I have no idea if I went through 3 or 4 times, but I don't care - my upper body needs a break. I may workout tomorrow if I feel good, but if I'm still tired, I'll probably go for a short run.

Now I need to work on those overhand pullups. :D

I hope you girls have a wonderful weekend! Be strong!

2 comments:

amber said...

That's awesome. If you make any more major fitness milestones, I'm going to puke ;)

I think you're smart in giving the arms a few days off.

K-Smash said...

You're funny. :) Yes, I've hit a couple nice milestones lately...but I still feel like I am trying to catch up to you! :D