Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday

Ran 3x10 min on the treadmill while training SIL. I averaged 7 mph for each segment, so in all covered a hair under 3.5 miles. I'm still "practicing" pullups...doing singles with an underhand grip throughout the day...now I'm adding in overhand grip negatives. I need to sit down and map out a plan for getting to full overhand pullups. Any advice on this would be great. :)

SIL's workout for the day: 5 rounds of: 5 minutes on a cardio machine (treadmill, elliptical, or stairclimber), HEY series (prone mountain, supine mountain, down dog, supine bridge), 12 squats, 10 shoulder presses, 10 knee pushups. At the end we did more HEY together and worked on incline plane. And, just so you know, I hate ellipticals and stairclimbers...I told her I preferred her doing the treadmill but that she could do what she wanted...whatever it takes to keep her going for now.

That's it for now. I'm very excited about Burpees coming to visit in May!!! Whoooo hoooooo!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Be strong!

1 comment:

madison said...

Good workouts! If finally got warm here and so I went for a run last night. I think I may do another outside run this afternoon, and then try out some treadmill runs at the nat to check out times... I don't have a precise distance for my outside run. I'll be thinking of you and Burpees!