Thursday, February 08, 2007

Still taking it light

Yesterday was another card deck workout. Capoeiras, leg curls, down dog push-ups, V-ups. I felt good about it, and I'm thinking I'm ready to start to step things up a little. I really miss being able to go for a run. It's still brutal. I saw some people running yesterday afternoon. I just don't want the weather to add a layer of stress to my body on top of the workout. I'm going to try going for a swim this weekend. Haven't done that for ages. Be strong! Keep those spines alive with energy and light!

3 comments:

amber said...

swimming . . . there's something I haven't done in ages!

I know that its frustrating not to be able to run outside. Doing some stairs might be a good substitute. There are plenty at HSLC and the hospital! And there's always Monona Terrace, which is partly heated :)

madison said...

Ooh. I will need to explore the stairs option a little further...I'm going to check it out...

K-Smash said...

Swimming is something I would really like to get better at. I can swim, but I have no technique to speak of... Someday, I will learn how to swim well...

Have a great swim! Sounds fun!