Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Heart Body Power

Greetings Y'all!

Yesterday we did another 100 yards workout for BP. The workout was forward swings and lateral handstand walks. I opted for the 28k kettlebell for the forward swings and did partner asst. handstand walks. Man my shoulders are so sore I can barely lift my arms up. I knew I was going to be hurting today, so I went to Yoga right after class hoping that a little re-alignment would help.

Here is what I ate yesterday:
-Veggies and Hummus
-trail mix
-pasta, pesto, and veggies (finally the last of a huge batch :)
-more veggies and hummus
-grapes
-turkey, lettuce, and tomato sandwich
-two pieces of dark chocolate
-handful of chips

I am planning on going for a bike ride after work tonight and possibly a hike at Cherokee Marsh.
Be Strong!

No comments: