Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday!

Hey! Yesterday's workout was the 100 yards: walking swings with the 32K and lateral wall walks (I didn't hit 100 yards, but did good form for at least 60). Learned that if I keep my breathing even and steady on the wall walks, my face won't get purple. Good to know... I think I could use the 40 K, but I'm still feeling like I need to hold off on really pushing myself hard just yet. Today is a day off. I'm getting a massage (90 minutes) and eating healthy. My feet/ankles are still twingy so holding off on running is still a good idea. I'm on vacation next week, so I won't post much, but I will be working out hard!!!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

That sounds like a great workout. I don't think we ever did that while I was there. I've never done walking swings. They sound scary...goof job though - I think you are phenomenal!

Enjoy that massage!!! You deserve it!