Friday, August 18, 2006

Power Point VS Bike Ride

I was at work until 9 last night working on a presentation. I kept thinking that I could just go a little faster and get done in time to get a ride in. Due to my extreme anal retentiveness, I was unable to half ass the project and missed my ride. This is one more reason to quit work and just ride my bike and work out. he he he...wouldn't that be nice?

My nutrition was pretty good yesterday. I had a salad for lunch and yogurt for a snack. I got stuck here without food last night while I was working on my presentation and gave in to the scary snack box. I had a bag of tortilla rounds with some salsa that was left over from last week. I suppose the salsa provided some veggies, heh. I had a garden burger when I got home with tomatoes, lettuce, and onions.

Cant wait to go to BP today and have a group ride scheduled for Sunday!

Be Strong!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

I have a thought...I was talking to Hadley at the MBG one day a while ago, and he said that he never works out more than 3 days in a row without taking a rest day...and that kid is pretty freakin' strong! So this goes to you, guns, and BBG...maybe during weeks that are really stressful or busy, tell yourself that you are going to get in two super good workouts. Then, its a goal you can keep and feel good about. If you have time for extra workouts, then you've exceeded your goal! And then when life settles down a tiny bit, go back to working out 5 times a week, or however often you are training...