Monday, August 21, 2006

Now what?

Hey! Going to head out for the 5:00 workout soon. Had a relaxing weekend, very bad diet, but feeling better than I did last week. Took an easy 25 mile bike-ride on Sunday. Loving the weather. Salad for lunch, probably salad again for dinner. Thanks for all the encourage ment! My goal today was to spend 30 seconds meditating on all the space there is in my life/spirit/mind/soul for my weaknesses and cravings. They didn't seem so overwhelming then. I should add my allergies are flaring up, in spite of all the meds I'm taking for them. I think that is probably affecting my energy more than I realize. Play hard!!

1 comment:

Tough Chick said...

Hey BBG, thanks for working out with me the past couple of days. Your feedback and encouragement are quite motivating. I really like the way you are approaching the idea of creating space for weakness and cravings and just letting them be. I think I am going to try it and see if it works for me :)