Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Machines are for Sissies

You are all inspiring me. I don't know why, actually I do but I don't want to get into it, but I feel like my training and diet have really suffered over the last three months. I made so many gains this year and feel like I'm just starting to get back into a high energy mode after the last three months. So, thanks for your posts. Haven't headed to the gym yet today, think I may be able to make the 5:00 FIT. My feet feel pretty good, no pain, which is a nice change. I don't want to reactivate the probelms with them, but I feel a need to really work out hard today.

I did the workout yesterday morning, had never done the Turkish get ups before so only used 15# then 20# then the 12 ks for the last few. I need help on my clean technique with the kettlebells. I know the 16s are too light for me, but when I go to the 20s my form is all collapsed (Jon says I'm curling the bells and not cleaning at the right moment). I have a pretty bad bruise on my left forarm from the bell smacking it, which I know isn't supposed to happen.

I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights and I'm wondering if it's because I've worked out in the evening. I went for a bikeride last night, not too hard or far, but enough to clear out end of the workday stress. I usually don't have that problem, but it seems to be happening.

Sorry to not be so upbeat as you all, but needed to share! Love the aliases!!

No comments: