Friday, April 06, 2007

Back to the gym

Did the noon class today. It was so good to treat myself on a day off to a good workout like that. I was careful not to overdo it. I know I could have pushed harder, but I'm glad I stayed within a range that wouldn't wipe me out. We did as many times through as possible in about 35 minutes: 15 reps per set:
down dog push ups, body rows, power wheel roll outs, followed by 150 jump rope forward and backwards or 150 running in place (high knees). I went through 3 times. That's it! Burpees has me looking into a getting a juicer...

3 comments:

amber said...

BBG, it was so good to see you! I hope I get to see you in the gym again soon.

I can't say enough good things about my juicer! I have a tough time eating enough greens, and its a perfect way to fit more of that into my day. I add kale to all of my juices, and use tons of carrots, cucumbers, green peppers, etc. And so far everything has been really tasty!

K-Smash said...

Sounds like a very refreshing workout.

MMM...I miss Willy St.'s apple-kale-parsley juice. That was the best.

Try throwing some parsley into some of your juices. It adds great flavor and its good for you.

amber said...

Thanks! I will definitely pick up some parsley the next time I'm at the grocery store.