Friday, April 27, 2007

Taking it easy

Did go to workout this morning after taking yesterday off. Still a little sore, but not as bad as yesterday. Today's workout was as many reps as possible going for 1 minute on each exercise. The exercises were:

cleans
presses
front squats
deadlifts
renegade rows
PW crawling

You were supposed to do 2-3 warm-up sets of each exercise before tackling the full minute set. Well. I didn't even come close to doing this workout. I knew it would kick me, and I'm feeling a little too sore and depleted at the moment, so I just did what I felt like of each exercise until I could go further. Took a break, went back to whatever I wanted to work with, and finished up in about 30 minutes. I can't even reconstruct what I did, it was that unstructured. When I'm more rested, I want to come back to it and see what I can do. Be strong!!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Those unstructured workouts can be killers. You think you're taking it easy, but you don't keep track, and you do more than you think you did.

My workout was 1 minute sets too - it totally kicked my butt. I couldn't even finish - I was supposed to do three rounds, only did two...and I could not go for a full minute the second time around....