Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bad K-smash, bad!!

I've been very, very bad these last couple days. My Dad is in town, so yesterday we went to a Persian buffet for lunch, and today we went to The Salt Lick, and got barbecue... And on top of that, I didn't work out Thursday or Friday.

SO....today after gorging on barbecue, we went for a nice 4 mile walk around Town Lake.
Then tonight, I did a card deck with burpees, pushups, KB squats, and KB swings. I used one 24kg KB for both the squats (held it infront of my chest) and the swings, and finished the whole deck in 29:45. I warmed up with 3x250m on the C2, and afterwards, I did 4x30 situps. Hopefully that undid a little of the damage from these last couple days. :)

3 comments:

madison said...

NO!!! Good-K-smash-Good! It's good you took a break and indulged a little with your dad. Your energy sounds good with that workout too. I'm glad you had such a good weekend! Have a good one!!

K-Smash said...

Oh my goodness...it got worse! Sunday we went to the First Communion and reception for a good friend's son, and they had the BEST authentic Mexican food I have ever tasted. YUM. It was sooooo good, that I stuffed myself silly. :) And I don't regret it! :)

Later last night, my Dad and I went for a 4 mile walk, so I felt pretty good this morning. It was a great weekend. :D

amber said...

Its not bad to do something like that sometimes. Its very healthy, in fact. I rarely regret eating what I choose to eat lately. I just know that I'll make the best choice as often as I can, and when I can't, thats okay too. It sounds like you are really happy, and I love to hear that.

ps: 2 weeks until I get to TX!