Thursday, April 05, 2007

Some time off

Its been a hard week. I have decided to take about 4 days off from training. I didn't work out today, and I think I am going to try to hold off completely at least until Monday. I had to go to the doctor today...he won't draw any conclusions until he sees my blood work. My Grandma died yesterday. The funeral is in Chicago on Tuesday. I don't think I'm going to make it. Between life stress and physical stress, I think time off is the best thing for me right now.

3 comments:

amber said...

K-smash, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. It couldnt come at a worse time, as far as your own situation goes. My hopeful thoughts are for you and your family as you work through this.

Give me a call if you need to chat about anything.

madison said...

K-smash.. I second burpees. I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened. Honey, I'm hoping you can find a little comfort during this time down, even if it comes in the form of grieving...

K-Smash said...

Thank you, burpees and BBG. I appreciate it.