Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A little sore

Yup....a little sore today. I probably should have gone a little heavier on the deadlifts yesterday...but I feel slightly sore all over today anyway.

Today I worked out alone and did my own thing. I did two rounds of:

500 m on the C2 rower
20 thrusters (65 lbs the first time, 45 lbs the second time)
150 fwd + 150 bkwd with green jump rope
20 pushups
50 burpees
20 snatches (10 on each arm - 20kg the first round, 16 the second round)

I dropped the weight on the second round and forced myself to go faster. I definitely felt better the second round, probably because I was warmed up. After my workout, I went for a nice long walk, enjoyed the sunshine, and took pictures of baby ducks and wildflowers. :)



2 comments:

madison said...

Beautiful! Good workout too. I think it's a good call not to push to the limit if you are coming back after a break (especially one related to over-training). Love the pictures and that you took a long walk after that workout. Perfect!

amber said...

love the pics. especially because its freaking snowing here!!!! ARgh!!