Wednesday, April 11, 2007

traveling workout

Today's Body Power:
4 sets of each, as far as possible
lateral handstand walks
pole climb
snowboarder front lunges (used 16k's)
walking swings (used 28k)

As far as possible wasn't all that far today, but it was still a fun workout. I was supposed to do a heavy KB workout with robyn tonight, but had to have some (minor) excisional surgery, so I'm not allowed to lift for 10 days. I'm trying to figure out how that's going to work. I think 5 days might be a good compromise, but that's still stretching it!

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

Hmmm...no lifting and yet you used a 16 for lunges and a 28 for walking swings? :D

What are snowboarder front lunges? I don't think I understand...

You better take care of yourself and be smart about training! I want you at 100% in May so that we can kick each others butts!!! :D

amber said...

snowboarder front lunges: put weight in front lunge, or racked, position. Then do snowboarders. Its pretty hard!

Don't worry, I'll be in prime form for my trip to TX! I'm really excited about it :)