Thursday, April 26, 2007

BINGO

Today's workout was a bingo card, with different exercises on each square. The idea was to call out BINGO everytime we got it, and to do it as many ways as possible in 30min. I wanted to cover the whole card, but fell a bit short of 30 minutes. I finished it in about 35 minutes or so. I liked the format of the workout.

Its my birthday today, and I'm headed to Vegas for a bachelorette party. I'm pretty excited, except I'm pretty sure none of these ladies is going to work out with me while I'm there. Ah well. I'll do my best to get some mini-workouts in this weekend, nothing too intense (unless you count dancing!) I'll get some pics up when I get back!

3 comments:

K-Smash said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was there a bingo card on the white board or did people get different bingo cards? Sounds fun!

madison said...

Happy Birthday!!! From me too!! I was too sore yesterday for a workout. I'm glad you had a good one, and you'll be ready for an intense workout week after that weekend in vegas!

amber said...

There was a single card, on the board. If this workout catches on, I can see having different level cards, and possibly variations. Probably depends on how much work we're willing to put in!