Monday, April 30, 2007

CRAZYLegs

Hey! I ran in the Crazylegs on Saturday. It's the first time I ever participated in any sort of event like that. It was 5 miles. I ran 53 minutes. Felt good, refreshed, energized at the end. Had a beautiful relaxing bikeride on Saturday (only about 15 miles). Did this morning's workout on my own: 2-3 set, 20 reps of everything each set, going through like a circuit:

pushups (full, no resistance)
renegade rows (10 each side) 16 k
foot up lunges (10 each side) 16 k x 2
box step ups (10 each side) 16 k (held on opposite shoulder from starting leg)
PW pike-ups (used stability ball)
PW leg curls (used stability ball)

I made it through twice. I liked working with my core stability using the kettlebell on one shoulder with the step ups (used a stool just above knee height). I'm working with my form more than range of motion on the lunges, but I feel like I'm ready to start challenging myself there. Weather here is beautiful! I'm intoxicated by the sunshine!!! Be strong! Smile big!

1 comment:

amber said...

congrats on crazylegs! I'm also loving the weather here :)