Monday, April 30, 2007

mellow workout







Still recovering from my weekend in Vegas! Pictures are above, of 1)The Bellagio Fountains, 2)me in front of Cesar's Palace, and 3)my friend Sara and I out at a lounge. It was a lot of fun, but not as much sleep and more alcohol than I needed.

I did today's body power class, 3 sets of 20 of:


pushups with PPU


renegade rows with 16k's


pistols


box step ups with 16k's (high box)


PW curls


PW pikes





The workout sounds hard, but I was tired. Probably due to my crazy weekend. I did sleep 12 hours last night, and will probably put in a long night of sleep tonight too.

3 comments:

amber said...

The last paragraph was supposed to say: The workout doesn't sound too hard, but I was tired.

I guess I am still tired.

madison said...

O.K. I did that workout, 2 sets, not three, and it was HARD! I think you are tired...

K-Smash said...

Great pictures!

Yeah, the workout DOES sound hard! You're really strong! I think you're totally going to run me into the ground when you're here!