Monday, April 23, 2007

Foggy Monday morning

Foggy...in my head, and outside! My friend and I had way too much fun this weekend, leaving me very, very sleep-deprived...which made my workout this morning interesting. :)

50 wall ball
Run 1080 m
35 wall ball
Run 800 m
25 wall ball
Run 400 m

Even though I was tired, I thought I would burn through the workout at a good pace. I started out using the 15 lb med ball, but Adam came over and made me switch to the 20 lb ball...so that slowed me down a bit. It was a great workout though...and I'm glad that Adam made me use the 20. I was a little surprised I could do it, so I was really happy about that, even though it took me a lot longer.

2 comments:

madison said...

Good workout! Yes, it's good, especially when feeling a little out of sorts to get a push.

amber said...

That first workout after a weekend of fun is always a doozy. Good work!